Aug 25, 2012

italian diaries part 2

“The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it's easy to fall off.” 
 Anderson Cooper


Second part of my Italian diaries! In this part I will mostly just show tons of photos and give you a little story behind it. 

Merano. Later that week I sat on that big rock in the middle of the river.

We even had a pyramid of 4 people but my mum didn't push the right button and then we fell haha.

View from my balcony.

Diete.

Stray cats in the mountains

My cousin getting attacked by a 2-year old.

Ben, the 2-year old.

A photo adventure in the hotel area.

A photo adventure in the hotel area.

Dorf Tirol.


Waiting in Dorf Tirol, taken by Brecht (older-younger cousin)

Making new friends.

Mountain walks. The easy part. 

New friend.
Wild raspberries. So delicious!

Those tiny food places high up in the mountains have the best food ever. Fresh strawberries and quark. 
My two cousins after a hike.

Fallen hiker. Okay just me laying in a little mountain river.
'Himbeerhutte' delicious food!

Most flattering picture of my cousin and I

Fresh raspberry juice.

Toilets in the wilderness haha


My other cousin and I. Happy as ever.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see part three, these are gorgeous!
    Tirol is utterly beautiful and I envy you for this view from your hotel balcony. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shoot! What an amazingly beautiful area! Ahh, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are gorgeous! and Italy looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete