Aug 13, 2012

italian vibes

“You may have the universe if I may have Italy”
― Giuseppe Verdi


While I'm sitting in the back of the car, on my way home from Italy, our arrival delayed by hours of 'Stau' (traffic jams), I'm looking through the over 3,000 photos and I'm already dreaming about our next year in Italy.

I'll blog about Italy in multiple posts, since I don't want to overwhelm you with the big amount of photos. Here's a sneak peak.

On top of the Timmelsjoch, about 2500 meters high.


Thanks to my little cousin for being a living tripod on this trip. I was so smart to forget my tripod. TYPICAL.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see those pictures from italy ! and this is so great ! you always find cool places to shoot :O
    Karen you rock !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I also can't wait to see the massive amounts of beautiful pictures! :)

    And I hope you have an awesome time next year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the rest, spoil us, please!

    ReplyDelete