Sep 3, 2012

italian diaries - part 3

“I think you travel to search and you come back home to find yourself there.”
― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie


Only one Italian post left after this one. I won't write too much. School started again and I can already feel the worries flooding back. 

A lot of these photos are taken in the centre of Meran(o), a city in South-Tyrol, Italy. This year, they allowed people to go into the river, which came as a gift from heaven, since I've dreamed about that for as long as I'm into photography. Of course I could count on my awesome cousin to be my living tripod. We are the best team ever.


Cold river water.




And then it started raining. Hard.


My cousin on the hotel's rooftop.

Verdins lift.

Awesome sunglasses.

Raspberries fresh out of the garden.

Me and Brecht, just hanging in the mountains.

Going back to Meran, shoes left high and dry.

Anke, who stayed in Italy for her summer job and Simon, my cousin.

Simon and I.
 

1 comment:

  1. uaaaawwhhh i love the one on the hotel's rooftop. :O and the one of you and Brecht in the mountains... amazing.

    ReplyDelete